Join Our Staff
Make a lifetime impact in the lives of children at Indian Hills Camp.
We love finding talented people who could become partners in ministry and serve on our staff. Open positions will be listed in the section below. Submit your resume and preliminary application by clicking the "Apply Now" button. We will review your info and contact you should it be a fit for our organization.
- CURRENT OPENINGS -
The Seasonal Staff for IHC is a stakeholder of our organization’s execution and service to our camp operations, customers, and campers. As such, this position will be an active participant in a variety of roles serving the needs across departments. This person needs to be adaptable to technology, training, schedules, procedures and skill development that will better serve the needs of both the organization and guests. As seasonal staff, this person will provide hands on support of the execution of camp programming and service. This includes the capacity to work within food service, program activities, housekeeping, administrative support, facility maintenance, and general technology and industry tools.
- The Seasonal Staff will report to the Program Director and/or a specific department lead based on schedule.
Our Mission and Values
- The Mission of Indian Hills Camp is reaching kids for Jesus Christ through camping. All employees are expected to review, read, and sign our Statement of Faith.
Our people are
We hold the following behaviors as paramount to our culture and function:
- Purposefully Productive
- Ambitiously Adaptive
- Courageously Conflictive
- Hunting Hospitality
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leadership of self to be motivated to execute given tasks and learn new skills
- Oversight of camp property and tools and areas of responsibility
- Maintain standard procedures and camp protocols
- Collaborate with department leads for expectations, growth, and development of camp resources
- Analyze and communicate felt needs in areas of service
Preferred Background and Experience
- Active membership in a local church
- Capacity to learn a variety of skills, trades, and tools
- Ability to lead and manage yourself and set priorities that align with the organization
How will you be successful
- You are driven to serve on a great team with an important mission
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills: you can communicate and collaborate
- You love Jesus
- You are willing to serve outside of this description for the execution of our mission to serve our campers and customers
- You want to be part of a growing organization