Sixth Grade Camps
Why Sixth Grade Camp?
Our goal is to guide students towards a discovery of God through the window of His creation.
When was the last time you saw, heard, or felt something in nature that took your breath away? Was it when you saw the Grand Canyon for the first time, Yosemite's beauty, an early morning fog whispering through the mountains, exploding colors in a field of flowers, the immensity of space? Every bird, every reptile, every mammal, every tree, every grain of sand, every human organ, every star, every forest, every insect, every thunderstorm - everything in nature declares God's immense glory. If we truly pay attention our response is always, "God, You are amazing!" This is worship. We must remind ourselves as Christians that God's creation is about worshipping Him. This is our goal at Sixth Grade Camp: to guide students towards an encounter with the wonders of God and his character by discovering His creative works displayed in the natural world around us.
What to expect at Sixth Grade Camp
- Kumeyaay Life
- Web of Life
- Mighty Oaks
- Solar Still and Yucca
- Survival Hike
Fun activities on camp:
- Giant playground
- BMX track
- Night games
Pricing for 2017:
- Student registration fee - $150.00
- Counselor registration fee - $175.00 (Please note: 1 counselor required per 10 campers of each gender to maintain a 1:10 counselor to camper ratio, per state of California requirements. Smaller schools can coordinate to share counselors)
- Week 1: October 3rd to 6th
- Week 2: October 10th to 13th
- Week 3: October 17th to 20th
- Week 4: October 24th to 27th
Arrival time: Tuesdays 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Departure time: Fridays 12:30 to 1:00 PM
For more information call Indian Hills Camp: 619-669-6498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, complete our reservation request form
- New Teachers and Group LeadersInformation for New Sixth Grade Camp Teachers and Group Leaders.
- Returning Teachers and Group LeadersOur goal is to guide students to discover God through the window of His creation.
- ParentsOur goal is to guide students to discover God through the window of His creation.