We are no longer accepting Registration Request Forms for the Summer Camp 2013 Registration Lottery. UPDATED: If you submitted a Registration Request Form, please check the email address you submitted on the form after May 20th for confirmation or waiting list information. Thank you!
Kid’s Summer Camp 2013: “Branded”
Back in the day, cowboys branded their cows with a certain mark. This unique mark showed to which ranch or cowboy each cow belonged. Bet you didn’t realize that God has branded Himself on you! This mean everyone has been made in His image—everyone who has ever lived shows what He is like. This summer at IHC, we will learn about being branded by Jesus. When we’re branded by Jesus, we are committed to living like He did: caring about people and being part of amazing adventures!
IHC Kid’s Summer Camp is for children currently in 2nd through 5th grades in the 2012-2013 schoolyear.
Summer Camp 2013 Fee: $150.00*
*Please Note: Due to the lowered cost for Summer Camp, campers may only attend one week of camp per summer. Camper Fees are non-refundable once charged to your provided Credit or Debit Card Account Information.
IHC Kid’s Camps Dates:
1. June 23-28, 2013 (Limited Availability!)
2. June 30-July 5, 2013
3. July 7-12, 2013 (Limited Availability!)
Registration Request Process:
1. Registration Requests to be placed into the Summer Camp 2013 Lottery will begin Thursday, May 2nd, 2013 at 9:00 AM and will end Thursday, May 9th, 2013 at 9:00 AM.
2. Please fill out only one (1) Registration Request Form per child. Be sure to choose all weeks of camp for which you would like your child to be entered into the lottery. Registration Request Forms can only be completed and signed by the Parent or Legal Guardian of the camper.
3. After May 16th, you will receive an email either stating the confirmation of a camper space for your child, or that your child has been placed on the waiting list for the week(s) of camp he or she was entered into the lottery for.
4. If your child can no longer attend Summer Camp at IHC this year, please let IHC’s Registration Team know as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com.
Payment Information: Camper and Optional Activity Fees are collected via the Registration Request Form in the form of either Credit or Debit Card Account Information. Provided Credit or Debit Card Account Information is not charged until camper is confirmed for a week of camp.
IMPORTANT: Summer Camp 2013 Camper and Optional Activity Fees are non-refundable. If your child/guardian is not able to attend camp at IHC after having been confirmed to attend, fees are not refunded by IHC.
Optional Activities: $35.00 each**
**One track and Paintball can be selected by each camper on the Registration Request Form.
Survivor: Do you have what it takes to survive in the wilderness? Discover and put into practice essential skills you need to survive in the wild! This educational track will cover basic survival skills and principles, leaving you more prepared for the unexpected.
Divin’ Deep: Jump on in and learn the basics of snorkeling, underwater exploration games and playing safe in and around bodies of water. Taught by certified lifeguards, this track covers snorkeling, water safety, basic rescue techniques, and fun water survival skills.
Animal Antics: Enter the world of animals in this fun, hands on, educational experience! This track will teach you about the care and maintenance of common pets and farm animal.
Range: Paintball is an optional activity in which campers will learn basic marker safety principles in a classroom setting and then practice at our target range under close supervision. Our target range offers challenging and fun elements for all skill levels.
Registration Request Forms (Kid’s Camp Only***):
Please check back between Thursday, May 2nd at 9:00 AM and Thursday May 9th at 9:00 AM to submit a Registration Request Form into IHC’s Kid’s Camp Lottery.
GIRLS Kid’s Camp 2013 Registration Request Form--CLOSED
BOYS Kid’s Camp 2013 Registration Request Form--CLOSED
***Please see IHC’s Junior High Camp Page for Junior High Camp Registration Request Forms and information.