As a weekend camper, you can bring your own tent or RV to stay in. Another option is to stay in one of camp's lodging facilities. All prices are per person.
Discounts on all lodging in the months of July, August, December, and January for groups 40 or more. Email Susan at email@example.com for details.
- Tent and RV CampingOur "Family Grove" of oak trees makes an ideal setting for tent and RV camping.
- Day UseIHC is open for day use!
- "Coyote Gulch" Western Town CabinsStep back into the 'Old West' as you enter Coyote Gulch. The 12 cabins in this old west town each sleep 12 persons.
- "Spirit Runner" Tepee VillageEnjoy a stay in the "Spirit Runner" Tepee Village. Each of our eight tepees sleep 12 persons.
- "Trailblazer" Covered Wagon TrainCircle up the wagons! Each of the eight authentic Conestoga-style Covered Wagons sleep 12 persons.
- "Boom Town" Miner Shacks