- Tent and RV CampingOur "Family Grove" of oak trees makes an ideal setting for tent and RV camping.
- "Coyote Gulch" Western Town CabinsStep back into the 'Old West' as you enter Coyote Gulch. The 12 cabins in this old west town each sleep 12 persons.
- "Spirit Runner" Tepee VillageEnjoy a stay in the "Spirit Runner" Tepee Village. Each of our eight tepees sleep 12 persons.
- "Trailblazer" Covered Wagon TrainCircle up the wagons! Each of the eight authentic Conestoga-style Covered Wagons sleep 12 persons.
- Oak Rock AmphitheatreSituated between large rocks and beautiful oak trees, "Oak Rock" accommodates large groups and has a stage platform area.
- Medium Sized AmphitheatersThree medium sized outdoor amphitheaters are available, all with campfire rings.
- Memorial GardenThis is a beautiful lush area in the center of camp perfect for conversation or study.